Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

Energy less

I know I haven't blogged as regularly as I was supposed to, but I'm really tired ...
So, I'm still alive, I got my Math test back (98.78%, best out of both blocks) and handed in my Creative Writing project ... the Easter post is still saved half-written and the Rockets have beat all odds and come back from a 0-3 deficit to take the first playoff series 4-3! They're only the second team in WHL history to have done so, and Saturday round two against Kamloops starts!

And I'm so tired right now, I'm off to bed.

G'night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)