Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 5. April 2013

Weather

It's raining outside, perfectly reflecting my mood.
Or maybe my mood reflects the weather?

Both is equally likely.

After a weekend and Monday of the best weather - sun, 26°C, literally not a single cloud, the weather has gotten worse considerably.
Tuesday started out still pretty sunny, but it got cloudy towards the afternoon, and then it was cloudy all Wednesday and Thursday morning, only for it to start raining in the afternoon. It's been raining all day today on and off, but the off stretches were very short-lived.

I'm sick.
I woke up this morning and the world was close to spinning - I had thought yesterday morning on the school bus already that I might throw up (I didn't, fortunately), and this morning I also head a splitting headache (it's lessened) and my throat hurt, so I just crawled back into bed and slept four more hours or so.

I'm feeling better right now, but I really hope that I didn't catch what Tanya had - there's nothing worse than coughing all night when you're anyway a troubled-sleeper!

I'm still tired though...


2 Kommentare:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)