Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

Finals Day I

Okay, just a short post because I slept 5 hours and am really tired:
Finals went alright I guess. Once it started, I was feeling pretty relaxed, and Spanish went better than expected. I'm not so sure about Biology though... I have a thought-log about the two exams which I will type up tomorrow, just if maybe anybody's interested in what such a day looks like.

And of course I forgot the Biology notes we were supposed to hand in today. Or rather, I grabbed the wrong stack of notes...

I also didn't do anymore Japanese. I don't really care about it, and I will get an A no matter how my exam turns out, so duh.

Well, that's it.
Have a great day!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Bin stolz auf Dich - Du machst große Fortschritte - keinen überflüssigen Stress mehr wg. Tests und Noten ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Julia! I'm so happy I found you here. Please email us andyhyatt@shaw.ca so we can email you. We miss you so much! Good to hear school is going well, you really do put too much pressure on yourself. We're having a great time and will be home soon. I think of you every time I check the blackhawks scores, you and I will watch the big game versus canucks next Friday. Go Hawks! Go Rockets! We miss you !!!!

    Andy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Who cares about Japanese :-)
    So good to read you relax and concentrate on yourself and .... Hockey !
    lywe

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)