Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 8. März 2013

Forgotten blog

So I was almost falling asleep (it's really late already) when I realized that I had forgotten to post today! (yesterday)

But anyway, today was ... kinda fun, I got my Math test for which I didn't study back - 44/44, so 100% :) Which is great, as I have no idea what the current topic is about - they're doing things so differently from how we're doing them in Germany!

In MMA we did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu again, and I also participated in the fighting rounds at the end of class - I think I wasn't even so bad!

I talked to Laura during lunch, a very nice conversation :)

And in Entrepreneurship, we distributed the final tasks, because we're presenting in less than 12 hours! :o

So I guess it's really time for me to head to bed ...
good night, guys!

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)