Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 29. März 2013

Passed

So, I passed my self-imposed test:

I went into our Math chapter test without doing really anything and I passed my stress test!
Yes, I was a bit anxious, but believe me, my teacher didn't help me in that regard:

"If you did all the homework, the test will be easy. If you did half the questions, you will be struggling. If you did less than half - good luck."

I can't say anything about stupid mistakes I have done - because I tend to do those a lot - but at least I didn't have to hesitate with a single exercise.
But it might have taken me seven months, and yet I finally came to the realization that the grades truly and honestly don't matter.

Let's just say that my performance probably wasn't helped by the headache I had ...

I am almost done with my Creative Writing project. De facto I am done, but I want to finish up the fourth (okay, it is on third place but I'm writing it as the fourth piece) chapter. Without it I have 22 pages, which fully satisfies the required 20-30 pages, and with it (unfinished) the count comes to 27 pages. I want to finish that up though and I really wouldn't mind going over the required amount of writing.

Maybe I'll start the next chapter, too.

The rest of the day was spent reading/on tumblr&facebook and even in Journalism I couldn't do anything - for one thing I had three articles in the last issue so I've only got a small assignment, and two I have to get some information in order to write the short notice which I couldn't get as the teacher had already left.

Jenna and Bob took me to the duck pond I passed while jogging - I actually had wanted to go to the tennis court with them, but my knees are hurting so bad (and I don't even know what I've done :/ ) I didn't want to run.

I'm heading to bed now, I'm gonna stand up (relatively) early tomorrow since I wanna catch the Blackhawks Morning Skate Life that they broadcast every last Friday of the month. Usually it's right during the period in the morning (the exactly 30 minutes) I have absolutely no access to the internet: From 10:30 am to 11:00 am Chicago Time, which means 8:30 am to 9:00 am here - right while I'm on the bus. But tomorrow we have a holiday, just like you (extended weekend!) so I want to be up and watching when it's on!

So good night!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)