Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 25. März 2013

Spare

Okay, I'm super tired - I actually overslept this morning and Bob had to come and wake me up, and then I forgot half my school supplies - calculator, journal - and yeah... I almost couldn't find my lunch.

I dropped MMA, since I'd have to sit out for about 4-6 weeks with my tailbone - that's literally a pain in the ass and yeah... I'm having a spare now.

And that's it, I'm seriously off to bed now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)