Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 23. März 2013

Scared

Okay, I'm like officially totally scared right now.

There's a spider in my room (a relatively big one) and it was sitting on the ceiling (after crawling past me), but while I was psyching myself up to go and kill it, it disappeared and it's so gross and I don't know where it is and ugh.

So, I get shivers every time I think about going into my room, but I have to because I'm drop dead tired and yeah :/
And on my floor it's close to impossible to see a grey/brown spider, because the floor is grey/brown, too.
I'm sitting in the living room, listening to music ... so let me share a couple of things with you:




You know Just Dance?
Here it is for the xBox, if you want to laugh really hard - my favourite out of the three wearing sweaters is the blond one, although I'm a bit confused by his short hair...




And here something cute :D

Oh yeah, about the rest of my day:
I spent a good chunk reading, tanking up on the last solitude before being thrust into a whirlwind of activity - Sleepover tomorrow, Big White on Sunday, school on Monday (god) - and then we went to Pizza Hut.

Bob and I were dropped of at Prospera Place for the first playoff game.

Wow - it was intense.

And barely any of the playoffs today went according to expectations:

The Rockets played awesome hockey, but lost - after 79:10 mins.
Wait!, I hope some of you think, Didn't she say a hockey game has three times twenty minutes and five minutes of overtime before it goes into a shootout?
Well, yeah - regular season games at least.
Playoff games don't go into shootouts, they just continue on and on and on until somebody finally scores a goal - Andy said the longest game he's been to was 5 Overtimes of each 20 minutes!

The Rockets were defeated with 50.6 seconds remaining, but I can't even be too pissed, because it was some of the best hockey I've seen, with both sides coming out strong.
But it wasn't the goalies fault, that's for sure:
He made 45 saves, letting 5 shots in (That's really good still).

But Portland, the Winterhawks, had also a less than stellar result. It wasn't their fault for not trying, surely - the SOG (Shots on Goal) were 58-31 in favour of the Winterhawks - and the Everett Silvertips still beat them 4-3! As a comparison: We beat the Tips 4-1 (on Feb. 14, I watched that game!) and the Hawks beat us 5-2 or something like that. (Okay, we beat the Seattle Thunderbirds against whom we lost today 8-0, so that doesn't really say a lot, but still, the Hawks should have won ... the goalie was stellar with 55 saves - that's more than almost all NHL goalies make in their games!)

And the Edmonton Oil Kings at least got expected results - although they said "Go big or go home," defeating 8th seed in the East Kootenay Ice with 9-0.
One guy had 7 points, tying a WHL record for most points in a playoff game - 3G, 4A, and he was congratulated on it by Sam Gagner, who himself scored 4G 4A in a 8-1 defeat of the Blackhawks last year.

And Anaheim finally lost today! They were getting annoying and threateningly close to the Blackhawks after defeating them on Wednesday - or was it Thursday?

Either way, I'm gonna go and shake up my bed now, because I'm really super tired (and still spider-scared)

Good night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)