Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Sonntag, 10. März 2013

Rockets Day

Once again it's insanely late - or early, depending on your view.
But, in my defence, I only woke up 11 hours ago - yes, that's right.

I went to bed too late yesterday after skyping with Lara and Katrinle about Math (I finally understood it!) and so I woke at 10 o'clock, was like "five more minutes" and instead it was five more hours...
And then I went to the Rockets game this evening, so that was about the only thing I did today ...
And they won!
They clinched (or won) the BC Division Title for this year!
It was pretty amazing - and I'm gonna tell you more about it tomorrow :)

Have a great day!

P.S.: We had our time change today - it's now not 2 o'clock but 3 o'clock!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)