Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 20. März 2013


Mind: Blown. Seriously, look at it!

And I found this website ... well, not quite :)


So yeah ... what did I do today? Woke up at 10:20 a.m., read til eleven, had lunch (no breakfast, didn't know what to make and the pasta from last dinner was still there), read some more, went for a run and read some more ... that's basically it.

And I'm going to the first playoff game Friday evening with Bob, Kelowna Rockets vs. Seattle Thunderbirds!
Tanya participated in a listener's drawing of AM 1150, the Rockets radio station, and won two tickets! And she let me choose who I wanted to go with, so I picked Bob - she's only been to one game, so yeah.

And now I'm unable to sleep - I hope I'll manage to write up why tomorrow, as I'm guessing some of you might find that interesting :)

See yah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)