Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 11. März 2013

Writer's night

Hui!
I actually managed to get a decent amount of writing done - almost 2,000 words, which I would count as a win.
First text is therefor written!
Other than that, today wasn't really special.

I woke up too early, read, went outside with Bob and Jenna and played Tennis, came back, had noodles for lunch, read some more and then wrote!

I'm so happy I finally managed to complete the first part...
Yeah, and since I'm like super tired now, I'm heading off to bed.

Good night!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I want to have spriiiiiiing break :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, wo ist heute meine Portion Hockey? Ich vermisse es!
    Hugs and kisses ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)