Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

Belated Frohe Weihnachten!

Yes, once again, Merry Christmas.
Even though it is already the 26th here, too - Boxing day, and the first day of the World Junior Hockey Championship.
I'm mentioning that because of two reasons:
One, it's why I won't be writing up my awesome day until tomorrow noon/afternoon, and two it's Canada - Germany!
Well, basically they have already finished, as it is in Russia (I think), but Andy and I will be watching the replay at nine a.m.!

Well, let me just say this day has been awesome and I have gotten like a huuuuuuge lot of presents - thanks everybody who has helped make this day so great and amazing and unforgettable!

The reason this post is so late? I was taking pictures of my presents, and the lighting was really off, so I had to improvise, which took its time.
I really won't be able to post before afternoon, because I promised Bobby and Jenna to help build the Lego Harry Potter Castle and Hagrid's Hut they got - and Lego is way better than editing pictures and writing my blog, sorry guys!

And now my head is collapsing on myself, and I'm going to bed.

Good night!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Liebe, ganz besondere Weihnachtsgrüße aus BAb vom ganzen Clan! Nach gesangstechnisch stressigen Wochen ist heute unser erster Weihnachts-Ferien-Tag... alternativ zu Lego bauen zerdeppern wir Lego, zumindest virtuell und faulenzen. Ganz besonderen Dank für Deine Karte - unsere Grüße kommen wie immer erst nach Weihnachten! :))))

    Wusstest Du schon, dass Deine Mum die most awesome Weihnachtsgeschenke macht? Ach ja, Du hattest ja auch ein großes Packerl... :))))
    Lass es Dir gut gehen! katrinle

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Would you please post a pic of the HP Castle and Hagrid's Hut ?!
    I used to spend day after day after day with the boys in their rooms to build Lego after Christmas - we had every Lego three times, because each of the boys wanted his own Pirate Ship, Pirates'Island, Weltraumstation, Space-ship etc. etc. etc. - we counted over 130 building plans when we put all the Lego stuff into boxes for deposition on Memaws Dachboden :-)
    Have fun, take care, feel hugged !
    lywe

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)