Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Missed

Noooo!
I actually failed to make my blogpost yesterday!
And yes, I do realize that for most of my readers it doesn't matter anyway, but hey, we lag 9 hours behind you!

Okay, so today we had our Spanish Presentation - it went fabuloso, if you don't mind me putting it that way.

We finished "Of Mice and Men", the movie which we have been watching for the last couple days, and we will have our quiz on Friday. I'm trying to write an essay for that since ... half past eight?, but I just can't get into the flow of it.
I'm kind of hoping that the tiredness will help me, as it as done so previously, but it just won't work.

Our Biology Test wasn't bad, either, I think. I won't say more, as we haven't yet gotten our scores, but I didn't do too bad. And honestly?
I'm slowly getting to the point where I say screw my grades. Seriously, I'm here to have fun just as much as I am here to learn, if not even more.
But that could be just the lack of sleep talking.

I really don't know why I'm having such problems with sleep - although I have read that this is a very normal part of the second (or was it third?) phase of living in a new country.
So I'm hoping it's gonna subside pretty quickly.

I'm kind of missing Sankt Nikolaus. Seriously. My package might be on the way here, but it won't arrive in Vancouver for another few days, and then it'll take some time to get here, too.

I've also been experiencing problems with my English today. Must be because of me speaking German during lunch (I met up with another International), but my vocab and ability to form sentences has been screwed since. Worst point: Spanish.
I honestly wasn't sure which language I was talking in, which made me stop in the middle of my sentence to try to realize what I was thinking.

So, I guess that's it for today.
Tomorrow we have our first part of the pig lab (dissection!!!) and I have really long school...
I'm hoping I can sleep tomorrow, but I guess I'll be learning English.

But the weekend isn't too far off!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sleepless in Kelowna - das wäre doch ein Titel für Deine Erfahrungen im Austauschjahr ;)
    Hoffe, Du bekommst noch eine Mütze Schlaf ab, bevor Du wieder in den Tag startest!
    Hugs and kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)