Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

Tiring Tuesday

The Title, I'm telling you, is just for decorations.
I'm not actually that tired. I was, at some point, but at the moment I am more hungry - or maybe thirsty?
I should have written "Thirsty Tuedsday"!

Well, today... Was not so bad. I got my Biology score corrected, and I'm currently now on 101.6%, and I got my Spanish test back. In Spanish, we were supposed to give a presentation, but one of our group members was ill, so we'll do it tomorrow. And I, of course, rewrote that thingy again. But I couldn't help as the imagination and creativity was striking me!

I'm seriously tempted to stay up till midnight just to open the next sac of my Advent Calendar. But ... I won't. It's nicer to be opening it in the morning!

Tomorrow there is also a Biology test and me writing an essay for English (for our exam on Friday) on the agenda; the latter due to me not having any time (or hardly any time) on Thursday - School till seven, our newspaper comes out tomorrow in a week. And I'm not there.
I need to ask Mr Manderioli to save me a copy!

So, I hug you all from Canada!

Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)