Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

Nothing Special

After the frenzy of the last few days, today was wonderfully lazy and relaxed.

Seriously, all I did was sleep in (I left my bed at 11 am, that is sleeping in!), read, eat, read some more, play Just Dance, answer e-mails and then read some more, and now we're getting ready to go swimming.
Exercise after three days straight of stuffing myself with food? Sounds great, don't you agree?

Germany had another Hockey game today - against the US. You don't even want to know the score, do you? Well, it's 8. For the US. And zero (0) for Germany.
Embarrassing, I know.

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)