Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

Christmas Party

Okay, so today was the Christmas Party from International Educations..
I had a pretty good time - I met up with Babette, who was on the same plane as Doro and me from London to Kelowna, and we talked kina a lot, mainly in English.
We also talked to Doro and two of her friends and Babette's hostfather, and I can say that I really enjoyed it.

But now I have a headache - I've been lying in bed since 8 o'clock, but since Bobby has a sleepover, it was pretty loud (they were watching a movie), so I listened to a few audiobooks. And now I'm not really tired anymore - I'll listen a bit more.

Have a great weekend, guys!

Julia

2 Kommentare:

  1. Na, immer noch Kopfweh? Du denkst zuviel! ;)
    Hugs and kisses aus dem verschneiten Minikin!

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)