Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012

Busy day

Gosh, I almost forgot about my blog!

Well, I finally managed to catch up on a bit of sleep - 10 hours are a lot if you're me, and so I'm pretty happy.
But I'm already tired again!

I might just end up going to bed early.

I met with Ashley at the mall, but since she was running a bit late, I was really glad I brought my kindle with me, and there was a choir of a few older men singing Christmas Carols, and when the woman next to me caught me looking at them (probably wistfully) looking at them, we struck up a conversation.

Ashley and I strolled the mall for two hours, looking at things and watching other people hurry, before Andy picked me up and took me home.


I had the weirdest experience at the Bay: "Da da da", this horrible song, was playing in the radio, and I'm not sure whether it was the original German version because I didn't hear it all, but I almost started crying. Because it just reminded me so much of Germany...

Afterwards we had dinner at Tanya's parents' place, and I had a pretty good time!

And now I'm reading and laughing and actually I should be learning.
But I guess I can still do that tomorrow!

Love you all!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Beschreibung Deines Tags klingt gut - ich wünsch Dir eine gute Nacht! (mach weiter so....;)) ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)