Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

Christmas Decorations!

Okay, so today was... not exactly lazy, but not busy either.

I did a bit of school work , learnt Japanese (although I have to do a bit more in that regard still) and started on my Christmas presents. And after dinner, we decorated the tree!

I'll see whether I can get the pictures Tanya took, so that I can show you how it looks! :)

I hope you all had a very fine 1. Advent and lit your fist candle (it's the first, isn't it? We don't do that here!)

Love you all!

P.S.: I just checked: My parcel was released by customs Canada and is now in Mississauga - it should be here some time next week! (So, not the coming week but the week after. It'll probably come while I am in Vancouver, but hey, that's so awesome!)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ja, die erste Kerze ist angezündet, die Bäume und Häuser sind leicht überzuckert, es ist kalt - der Winter hat hier Einzug gehalten...
    Ich schick Dir hugs and kisses! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)