Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

Snow Flakes

So, it's been pretty much snowing since sometime last week (I wasn't here, so I don't know), and it's nicely chilly outside. Not so much that you'd be actually freezing, but if it gets a lot colder, I will need to search for my mitts and touque, but with -6 they're not quite necessary :)
Well, a few boys at Doro's school (if I remember correctly) are still wearing shorts!

Anyway, Bobbie had a concert today - she's in the school choir and they had a musical today, and all the tunes were so catchy that they're still stuck in my head -_- and they keep reminding me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it.

There was a small girl sitting next to me, and god was she spoilt. Seriously. It's so unbelievable how many children are really spoilt - none of them seem to have heard the word "no" before. :/ She just didn't accept her cousin's "no"!

What I did like about the performance was how relaxed everybody was - I never realized how much pressure was put upon us by our teachers until the kids were acting up, talking and nobody cared. Good, the teacher did try to shush them, but to little to no avail - they just kept laughing and chattering.

Afterwards, we were at Tim Hortons, and I got a blueberry muffin and a small hot chocolate. Memo to me: Next time, take a xtra small one.

So I'm skyping with my parents right now, so I'm signing out again!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Why not spoil yourself a little, as well !?
    The list of your vacation activities seems a good reason to give you this hint :-)
    Congrats for asking the teacher concerning the piano ♥
    Have fun,
    take care,
    lywe

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)