Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

Tired Ramblings

It's 3 a.m., I'm tired, my head aches, I can't breathe through my nose and my left ear feels weird. Why can't I sleep?

My room looks like a bomb detonated in it. But how can my room be tidy when my mind is utter chaos?

We have a Japanese test tomorrow, which I totally forgot about.
I don't want to. No, seriously, I'm just not feeling well.

Gah. Why do I always have these downs after having such a good time with the girls, or anybody?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)