Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

Just Another Manic Monady

... Which hits the nail right on the head today.

I finally sat my Biology quiz - 12/14,  which is my worst score yet but not so bad considering that I hardly learnt anything for it, my two Japanese tests (don't know yet how I did) and my Spanish exam (also no idea).
And then I learnt that we have to present conversations we had to prepare a while back tomorrow.
Great. We haven't had a single lesson where all three of us in this group were present, and I also haven't seen the corrected draft.

The girl who has the corrected draft has been ill for quite a while (or at least not present in class), so I have no idea what we're supposed to do.

Aaaaand: Japanese.
Wow.

Our teacher had a moustache, carefully groomed and  not just a Movember thing.
And then he suddenly leaves the classroom, and when he gets back, everybody is exclaiming and staring at him in shock:
He honestly shaved is moustache off during school! Well, do I want to know why he has a razor with him in school?
Nope, I do not. :)

Have a good day!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Conversation: munter drauf losquatschen, a bisserl was geht allerweil ;)
    Japanisch/Rasur: wenn's schee macht ;)
    Tests: Hauptsache, rum ums Ecke!
    Ich schick Dir hugs and kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)