Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

Living Nativity and IT'S THERE!!!

Okay, I stayed home today - nasty cough and dizziness are no fun at all - and (hopefully) slept off my cold. I only cough sometimes now!

In the afternoon there was a surprise: My Parcel arrived!
Yay!
The gifts are already under the Christmas tree, and I can hardly wait for Christmas day!

In the evening we went to a living nativity (Krippenspiel) and it was ... nice. But I miss home... Kind of. Not really.

Bobby and Jenna beat me squarely at Rommé, and I kinda regret teaching them (no, joke of course!)
Tomorrow there is the Christmas party with the Internationals, and I will probably start packing my stuff for Vancouver.
I will leave my laptop at home, but I will take my Journal (I hope to catch up with writing, I haven't written a thing for almost two weeks now!) and I will of course take lots of pictures. Doro and I are sharing a room! (And a bed. It's two pairs a room, apparently.)

Well, that's it for now. Remember: Soak my words up! No posts from Tuesday to Friday (more likely Saturday, but that depends entirely upon how tired I am)!

Hugs from an entirely too warm Canada,

Julia

1 Kommentar:

  1. Da sag noch mal einer, die Post wäre nicht schnell, es hat nur 12 Tage gebraucht!
    Bei uns ist es richtig kalt (-5°C), Schnee ist zwar noch nicht wirklich viel hier - Du weißt ja, "Donautal", aber ein bischen überzuckert ist es schon.
    Ich wünsch Dir viel Spaß bei der Party und gute Besserung weiterhin!
    Hugs and kisses from Minikin!

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)